We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic person to join us in providing the very best service and in return for your commitment, we offer a generous basic package with addiotnal commission income for new business, the best in-house training and the opportunity to obtain a fully funded professional qualification(s).
Working closely with the existing team, as a Lettings Property Manager you will be involved in the entire lettings journey, from valuations, viewings, tenancy referencing and inspections.
The general tasks will includes but no limited to:
- Handling incoming maintenance issues by email, online systems and telephone.
- Completing detailed photographic and written inventories on properties prior to tenancies starting (check-in’s)
- Inspecting properties during tenancy and providing a written and photographic report to the landlord (periodic inspections)
- Reporting defects through to our team of contractors
- Carrying out final inspections at properties to assess the return condition (check-out’s)
- Submitting final inspections reports and identifying areas of damage
- Negotiating claims and disputes with tenants and liaising with our landlords
- Working closely with our property maintenance partners valuing damages and claims.
- Uploading invoices to our payment platform
- Monitoring incoming rents, rent arrears and manage payment plans
- Support to the Sales team as a when required
- Registering potential tenants, conducting viewings and negotiating offers
- Annual Rent Reviews
- Certificate Renewals i.e. Gas Safety, EICR, Legionella, EPC
If you believe you hold the skills and experience to join our team and are ready for your next challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
The basic salary is all dependent on experience which can vary, but we really like to reward our teams with regular commissions across a whole range of areas, not just lettings, which are consistently being exceeded by our teams.
Full Time hours and days of work Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 6:00 pm and alternate Saturdays 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
References will be required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee mentoring programme
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus