As a network of agents, Newton Fallowell offices aim to provide the highest standard of service to all Landlords and Tenants and give an ultimate assurance that any grievance you have concerning such service is immediately addressed.
- If you believe you have, or may have, a grievance with one of our offices, please write a letter outlining your grievance FAO The Business Owner to the address of the office.
- You can locate the office address by clicking “Office Finder” at the top right of the page and locating the office in question.
- Your correspondence should be acknowledged within 3 working days, investigated thoroughly in accordance with established in-house procedures and replied to within 14 working days of receipt. If the office requires longer than this timescale they will advise you in writing and confirm their revised response date
- Should your grievance not be resolved to your satisfaction following an internal investigation, you can refer the matter to the office redress scheme (either The Property Ombudsman or Property Redress Scheme) who are independent organisations.
- If you are with the TPO and you are still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) you can request an independent review from The Property Ombudsman without charge.