Coleridge Way
Oakham, LE15

£51,250 Shared ownership
211
CH21
Oakham Office
Charlotte Hampton
  • 24 Catmos Street,
    Oakham, LE15 6HW
  • Sales and Lettings: 01572 335005
Call Us 01572 335005

Features

  • Shared Ownership Mid Terrace
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Downstairs W.C
  • Lounge / Diner
  • Enclosed Rear Garden
  • Allocated Parking Space
  • Popular Location
  • Ideal First Time Purchase
  • EPC: C
  • Council Tax Band: B

Description

Tenure: Leasehold

*25% SHARED OWNERSHIP*

Situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, just off Cold Overton Road, is this well-presented two-bedroom shared ownership mid-terrace property. Being sold with NO CHAIN, this property offers an excellent opportunity to get onto the property ladder. It boasts an ideal location within walking distance from Oakham's historic market town centre, train station, and local schools. The property features a spacious open-plan lounge/diner, a convenient downstairs WC, Two double bedrooms, a family shower room, a low maintenance rear garden, and comes complete with an off-road parking space.

Upon entering the property through the front aspect, you are welcomed into a bright and airy lounge/diner that gives access to the downstairs W.C. and kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with wall-to-floor units and features an integrated hob & oven, space and plumbing for a washing machine, and access to the rear garden. The staircase leads to the first-floor landing, providing access to the two double bedrooms and family shower room.

Externally, the property offers a fully enclosed low maintenance rear garden complete with a large patio seating area that would be ideal for entertaining, and a gate that leads to the allocated off-road parking space.

EPC rating: C. Council tax band: B, Tenure: Leasehold, Annual service charge: £39.82, Service charge description: 39.82 per month service charge to Platform Housing Group , Length of lease (remaining): 87 years 4 months, % Share being sold: 25, Additional liabilities or obligations: Leasehold- 99 years from 29 September 2012
Rent: £349.24 PCM
Service Charge: £39.82

,

Living Room

3.92 x 6.08 Metres

Kitchen

2.58 x 3.92 Metres

WC

1.69 x 1.79 Metres

Bedroom One

3.89 x 3.91 Metres

Bedroom Two

3.15 x 3.91 Metres

Shower Room

1.81 x 2.47 Metres

Sharehold Information

A 99 year lease was granted in 2012 with approximately 87 years left remaining on the lease. The seller currently owns a 25% share of the property and pays rent of £349.24 monthly on the remaining 75% share to Platform Housing Group. The Shared Ownership scheme does allow purchasers to buy an increased share in the property, subject to application approval. The property is also liable to pay a monthly service charge which equates to £39.82 per month.

Council Tax Information

Local Authority: Rutland County Council
Council Tax Band: B

Agents Notes: Draft Details

These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Newton Fallowell nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.

Documents

EPC Certificate
Download
EPC Graph
Download
Brochure
Download

Mortgage Calculator