The Brooks, Exton

2 beds | 1 baths | 1 receptions | £132,000


  • Modern Semi Detached Starter Home
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Open Plan Living & Dining Room
  • Corner Plot, Driveway Parking & Low Maintenance Garden
  • 80% Shared Ownership
  • £111.52 Per Month Payable including Buildings Insurance
  • Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
  • Energy Rating = D

** 80% SHARED OWNERSHIP ** Set within a quiet cul-de-sac in the very popular village of Exton is this modern and well presented semi detached starter home offering an excellent opportunity to secure a 80% share within the home. Having undergone vast improvements by the current owner, the property boasts an open plan living & dining area, spacious kitchen, two double bedrooms, three piece fully tiled bathroom and a modern individually thermostat controlled electric heating system. Creating an ideal first time home, the property boasts driveway parking for several vehicles along with a landscaped rear garden with lawn & decking.

As you approach the property and enter through the front door, the entrance hallway is a central point to the house with stairs leading to the first floor landing. The dual aspect open plan living & dining room has views out to the front and double doors leading out to the rear garden. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall and base units along with access to the side of the property. The first floor landing has two very spacious double bedrooms and the fully refitted bathroom.

This property should be viewed at the earliest possible opportunity and with low monthly costs is a real affordable option for home ownership.

Shared Ownership Information
The property is owned as a 80% Shared Ownership home with the remaining 20% owned by PA Housing. We are advised that the current charges are applicable for 2019 - Monthly Rent on remaining 20%: £89.86 - Buildings Insurance: £4.99 - PA Housing Admin Charge - £16.67. A 99 year lease was granted on 16th September 1993 and the property is capped at 80% ownership to keep affordable homes within Exton. Call Newton Fallowell for further details.

Entrance Hall 3.40m x 2.06m (11'2 x 6'9)

Living Room 3.40m x 3.30m (11'2 x 10'10)

Dining Room 2.69m x 2.59m (8'10 x 8'6)

Kitchen 2.69m x 2.57m (8'10 x 8'5)

Landing 2.24m x 1.98m (7'4 x 6'6)

Bedroom 1 4.60m x 2.82m (15'1 x 9'3)

Bedroom 2 3.23m x 3.20m (10'7 x 10'6)

Bathroom 2.06m x 2.06m (6'9 x 6'9)

Read more