Jellis Close, Queniborough, Leicester
Sold Subject to Contract

2 beds | £93,500


  • 55% SHARED OWNERSHIP
  • Modern Mid Terrace
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • Popular Millstones Development
  • Beautifully Presented
  • Enclosed Rear Garden
  • Perfect First Time Buy
  • Off Road Parking
  • EPC Rating: B
  • NO UPWARD CHAIN

*** 55% SHARED OWNERSHIP *** PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY *** POPULAR MILLSTONES DEVELOPMENT *** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS *** OFF ROAD PARKING *** NO UPWARD CHAIN ***

Representing the perfect opportunity for the first time buyer, this two bedroomed mid town house is offered to the market as a 55% share of the market value of £170,000 via Riverside Housing Association. Being perfectly proportioned with two double bedrooms and well presented throughout, the property is situated on the much sought after David Wilson Millstone development and as such, an early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.

The internal accommodation comprises; entrance hall, downstairs WC, kitchen, lounge/diner, first floor landing, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a lovely enclosed rear garden with lawn and patio and gated access to the allocated off road parking.

Accommodation
A composite front door leads to:-

Hallway
Having stairs rising to the first floor, radiator, phone point and doors to:-

Kitchen
Being fitted with cream wall and base units with complementary rolled edge work surfaces, inset stainless steel one and a third bowl sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap over, integrated electric oven and grill, four ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor over, wine rack, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for freestanding fridge/freezer and a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.

Lounge
Having UPVC double glazed French doors opening out to the garden, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and telephone point.

Downstairs WC
Being fitted with a low flush WC, corner pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over and ceramic tiled splashbacks, radiator and extractor.

First Floor Landing
Having access to the loft and doors off to:-

Master Bedroom
Having two UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, selection of built in wardrobes and cupboards and radiator.

Bedroom Two
Having two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear elevation and a radiator.

Bathroom
Being fitted with a panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiling to water sensitive areas, heated towel ladder, shaver point and extractor.

Exterior and Gardens
To the rear of the property there is a pleasant enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with a flagstoned patio area and path, planted and gravelled borders and a gate leading to the off road car parking space.

Disclaimer
These particulars are set out as a general outline in accordance with the Property Misdescriptions Act (1991) only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Details are given without any responsibility, and any intending purchasers, lessees or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.

We have not carried out a structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and distances referred to are given as a guide only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. Gardens, roof terraces, balconies and communal gardens as well as tenure and lease details cannot have their accuracy guaranteed for intending purchasers. Lease details, service ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.

No person in the employment of Newton Fallowell has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Purchase prices, rents or other prices quoted are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated, exclusive of VAT. Intending purchasers and lessees must satisfy themselves independently as to the incidence of VAT in respect of any transaction relating to this property.

Data Protection
We retain the copyright in all advertising material used to market this Property.

FLOOR PLANS (if shown)
Floor plan is not to scale but meant as a guide only.

Shared Ownership
The property is offered as a 55% share, the remaining 45% share is rented from Riverside Housing association at £198.10 per calendar month.

Read more