Once an Application has been submitted and agreed by the Landlord we will ask that a ‘Holding Deposit’ of 1 weeks rent is paid to (Newton Fallowell) which will be deducted off the first month’s rent at Check In. Once this money is received, we will conduct the relevant credit and background checks. We refrain from conducting any further viewings whilst these checks are being conducted.
Once the background checks have come back, we will arrange a Check In date with you and email a Subject to contract Letter and Draft Tenancy Agreement for your reading. The Deposit is equivalent to 5 Weeks Rent, unless a lessor amount has been agreed with the Landlord prior.
Prior to Check In, we MUST have cleared funds in our account before we hand over the keys or ask you to sign the paperwork. Our preferred method is by Bank Transfer, if paying by Cheque this must be handed over to us at least 7 days prior to the Tenancy commencing.
On the day of Check In, you will sign a Standing Order, which will be sent to your bank enabling rental payments to automatically come out of your bank every month.
– Changes to the tenancy agreement during the Tenancy: £50.00 inc VAT
– Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate.
– Charge for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices: Dependent on Cost of Key
– Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
– Utilities – gas, electricity, water – Communications – telephone and broadband – Installation of cable/satellite – Subscription to cable/satellite supplier – Television licence – Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Newton Fallowell Lincoln is a member of SafeAgent, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on our website or by contacting us directly. To view our certificate, please see below.
Please note that we are members of The Property Ombudsman (Independent Redress Scheme) and we are covered by SafeAgent Client Money Protection (CMP).
If you require any further information please don’t hesitate to contact us:
Lincoln Address: 24 Silver Street, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN2 1EW tel: 01522 516590 email: email@example.com
Registered Company Name: Newton Fallowell (Lincoln) Ltd Registered in England No 6013341 Registered Office 68 High Street, Grantham, Lincolnshire NG31 6NR