- We will give you one point of contact with an agent that is the expert in the area where your property is selling
- Your property will be marketed & sold by people who live & work in the area where your property is
- We will get to know you & your reasons for moving and devise a strategy to help you get the right price in the right timescale
- We will agree on a pricing strategy
- We will take quality photographs of your property and take time to understand what your property means to you to help us better attract buyers
- We will accompany all viewings in order to ensure your property gets the right offer in a timely manner
- We will help you with purchasing another property where appropriate
- We will list your home across the widest range of selling platforms available (including Rightmove, Zoopla, the local media and the Newton Fallowell network).
- We will monitor the performance of your property across these platforms to ensure that the listings remain fresh & relevant
- We will ensure that all calls regarding your property are tracked & we will follow-up on any enquiries that come out of hours
- We will get honest buyer feedback
- We will negotiate on your behalf if you wish
- We will market your home to our group-wide database of buyers
- We will give your home exposure on our national website
- We will use our industry-leading marketing in order to find you the right buyer
We believe in the power of transparency, so when asking us to come and provide a no obligation valuation, we will always give you a realistic market value. Marketing your property in the correct way is key to reaching as many potential buyers as possible and we use a range of techniques, so your property is visible. With a vast window space and prominent LED light up window boxes, your property will firstly be displayed in our shop window. Utilising online platforms such as Rightmove and Zoopla, we also have a significant social media following. Local Partner Tony Ruby provides a full detailed video commentary for our properties which we then post on our Facebook page for additional exposure, meaning the right potential buyers will book viewings.
We like to support our vendors as much as possible and have a few additional services available to you. Our in-house conveyancing services can help with the legalities of selling your property and take away the hassle of finding your own. We’re also proud to work closely with Mortgage Advice Bureau, providing everything you need to support the mortgage when selling your current home and buying your next property.
Whether you’re considering selling, ready to sell or just looking for some advice, our experienced and friendly team are ready and waiting to help you.